The Polytechnic has recently gotten accreditation to carry out several courses in the next.
HND PROGRAMMES IN THE FACULTY OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- (i.)Two Year Higher National Diploma in Accountancy.
- (ii).Two Year Higher National Diploma in Banking & Finance
Minimum of 5 credits in ‘O’ level GCE and SSCE of WAEC, SSC of NECO or NTC of NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings in English Language, Mathematics and any other three subjects from Economics, Government, Commerce, Geography, Principle of Accounts, Statistics, Biology/Agricultural Science/ Chemistry/ Physics.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the admission requirements for their programme of study and printout before completing the application form.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill-in appropriate information and pay special attention to the arrangement of names, examination grades, examination number, examination year and the exact Industrial Training (I.T) date (12 months from the date of ND certification for those with Lower Credit and 24 months from the date of ND certification for those with Pass Grade.
- Only courses duly accredited by the NBTE would be considered for the admission.
- Candidates are advised to keep safe their scratch card as any loss will necessitate purchase of another scratch card.
- Change of course after the payment of acceptance fee is not allowed.
- Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E- Mail address while completing application form on-line.
- Date of Qualifying Examination is Saturday, 27th August, 2011.
- The Institution would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in filling of forms.